What can you teach us about routines and repetition?
If you want to get good at something, you have to do it often. This is true of writing and other creative pursuits, technical tasks like building a website, and probably most other activities.
This principle also plays an important role in organizing and productivity. And so, for the next edition of the Productivity & Organizing Blog Carnival, I’m inviting you to contribute a blog post that you’ve written on routines and repetition, whether you focus on the benefits, describe a process, share a personal experience, or something else. One of the great things about the Blog Carnival is seeing all the different approaches there are to any given topic!
The Productivity & Organizing Blog Carnival is a such great way to grow your network and generate traffic to your blog that many people participate on a regular basis, earning the rank of Star, Superstar or Megastar Blogger.
Here’s how it works:
- Write a blog post about the monthly topic – in this case, Routines and Repetition. If you’ve written one in the past, most of your work is already done!
- Submit your post using the form at the end of this post, no later than 11:59pm on Wednesday, February 15, 2023.
- You’ll receive an email once the Blog Carnival is published so you can come back and read some or all of the posts contributed by the other bloggers. They’ll be reading yours too, so get ready for lots of comments and social media shares!
You don’t even have to be a professional organizer or productivity consultant to participate.
Please read the following Guidelines before you make your submission.
- You may submit an article you’ve written and posted on your own blog, a post you’ve written for someone else’s blog, or a guest post on your blog.
- Multiple entries are allowed if you publish posts by multiple bloggers or guest bloggers on your site, and each entry is by a different author.
- All submissions must fit into the theme Routines and Repetition.
- Submission deadline is 11:59 pm EST on Wednesday, February 15, 2023.
The Blog Carnival will be published on Thursday, February 16, 2023.
Please use this form to submit your post. I’m looking forward to reading it, and to helping you get free exposure for your blog!
By participating in the Productivity & Organizing Blog Carnival, you agree to receive Your Organizing Business once per week and From the Desk of Janet Barclay once per month. You will be able to unsubscribe at any time.
The post What can you teach us about routines and repetition? appeared first on Your Organizing Business.